Our Complete Home Inspections Include:
- Structural: foundations, slabs, walls, columns, beams, floor joists, etc.
- Surface drainage, moisture/water conditions
- Basements and crawlspaces
- Evidence of expansive soil disturbance
- Exterior: roof surface, gutters and downspouts, etc.
- Heating, air conditioning,
- plumbing, and electrical system
- Windows and doors
- Interior: ceilings, walls, floors.
- Other features: evidence of moisture, fireplace, attic insulation and ventilation, and more
We Provide The Following Inspections:
- Real estate Home Inspection
- Radon Testing
- Mold testing
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
- Winterizing and De-winterizing homes and RV’s
- Home Energy Inspection – Thermal energy audits
- Home maintenance checkup custom reports
- 4-Point Insurance Home Inspection
Buying a home? Get peace of mind that the home you choose is in good repair and quality – BEFORE it costs you tons of money in repairs!
Our trusted and certified Professional Inspector will inspect a property and provide you an official report before you finalize the sale, giving you negotiation powers in the event that problems are found with the home.
Selling your home? Have it inspected prior to listing!
Have an inspection scheduled at a time convenient for you, be alerted about potential problems and have the opportunity to correct them prior to listing! Use your report and our “Move-In Certified” seal and yard sign to market your home for sale!
Home Inspection service area Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Coralville, North Liberty, Washington, Davenport, Dubuque, Waterloo, Cedar Falls, Vinton, Center Point, Tama, Toledo, Fairfax, Palo, Marion, Anamosa, Monticello, Eastern Iowa