Benefits of Thermal Imaging
- Water infiltration (roof leaks located with recent rain fall within 24~48 hours)
- Cold air infiltration
- Excessive moisture in building materials
- Stud / Joist / Beam / Rafter placement and structure
- Insulation gaps, insufficient and unevenness
- Electrical drops, panels, breakers, switches and wire connections
- Heating and cooling duct placement, insulation, air leaks
- Pipe location
Examples of our Thermal Imaging on Inspections
NOTE: Thermal images of moisture problems (if any) have been confirmed with a quality moisture meter and proper repairs should only be done by a qualified professional. Moisture can be conducive to fungi-mold, decay and wood destroying insects that cannot always be seen. Also remember that more repair items may be discovered during the process of further evaluations and repairs of any item listed.
NOTE: Although Infrared Imaging is a far better diagnostic tool than the naked eye, it does not guarantee 100% accuracy, unless removal or destruction of components can be achieved to validate findings. When possible, other tools are used to verify Thermal Images, but even with these considerations we do not claim to have x-ray vision. Conditions may change and cause the apparent temperature readings revealed in Thermal Images to be different at any given time.